Friday, January 2, 2009

The 11th Best Personal China Blog



In the end, I finished eleventh with 51 votes in chinalyst.net's "Personal Blog of the Year" voting last month. I want to thank everyone who voted for me.

Considering that there were 89 blogs eligible in this vote, I'm happy with this result. Although if the voting had taken place in a month where I had updated my blog more (I only had fourteen entries in December), I'm pretty sure I would've cracked the top ten. Blogging was certainly not my top priority while being back home in America for the first time in sixteen months though.

I predict 2009 will be a big year here at "Mark's China Blog." I'll try my best to make this an entertaining and enlightening place for China news, things going on in my personal life here in Xi'an, and any travel stories and photos I have.

1 comment:

Vrani said...

That's bull. I want a recount.